The cost of a CareUnity and pendant package are covered by grants available in Ireland under the Seniors Alert Scheme. This is open to over 65’s, and covers the cost of having a socially monitored alarm installed in your home.
The CareUnity is more than purely a carephone, as it allows you to specify the level of it facilities required when a users needs or circumstance change and configured to meet them. The CareUnity sets new standards for personal safety and reassurance, protecting individuals and their property, even when they are not at home. The CareUnity is designed to meet the needs of people who require a telecare solution but do not need the higher applications.
Our carephone is not just a dispersed alarm, it is also fully telecare enabled and fully compatible with any monitoring centre. The unit plugs into a power socket and phone socket, and dials the monitoring centre when any of the telecare devices are triggered.
- Comes in Black and White
- High clarity hands-free speech for clear and easy voice communication
- Up to 39 radio devices
- Large illuminated alarm button built into the carephone, visible in all lighting conditions
- “Person Down” alarm facility
- Silent dial alarms for security and domestic violence applications
- Multiple emergency numbers allow direct connections through to control centres, ordinary landline telephones or mobile telephones
- Plug and Play facility
- Ability to signal a bleep if the user can not speak
- Supports the Verso Fall Detector and Fall triggers
- Low Battery conditions automatically monitored and reported
- Capability to support advanced smart home devices including intelligent bed monitoring, temperature extremes monitoring, wandering person alert etc.
- The carephone is compatible with all monitoring centre equipment provided by Chubb and other manufacturers
- Answering and closing down of incoming phone calls using the portable button
- Fully tested and BT 21CN compliant
- Operates on the 869MHz Pan European Harmonised Social Alarm frequencies helping to ensure that alarm calls always get through
- Ease of programming using a keypad on the back
- Meets all of the latest standards and regulations including EN330 220-1: (2010) Category 1 receiver compliance
- External hardwired alarm interface port for connection of hard-wired telecare peripherals and configurable external relay contacts for connecting ancillary equipment such as flashing beacons sensory solutions equipment.
- Battery Backup – 24 Hours